Tuesday, July 3, 2012

project #15

i am finally getting caught up with posting my design team projects! we will be starting #17 soon so i am not too far behind :) hope you like!

made with love (and paper) design team
june 1, 2012
theme: independence day
requirements: red, white, blue, stars, stripes, glitter

i made a 2 page layout featuring our 4th of july get-together. we had it at my mom and stepdad's house with my sister and her family and my dad and stepmom. it was a really fun time!
for the bbq i made red, white, and blue devilied eggs and some yummy yellow cupcakes with strawberries, blueberries, and cool-whip! sooooo yummy! the pics below are of my bf and brother-in-law getting the grill started and everyone enjoying all the great food!
then i added pics from the fireworks show {which i attended even though i hate fireworks!} there is my stepdad, my brother-in-law and niece, and my bf and me. on the tag i wrote out the very beginning and ending of the declaration of independence. i also got to use my 4th of july stamp and embossed it with 2 different colors...that was fun!
i also had a really great time using my distress inks and distress tool as well as mixing some patterned papers. here's to hoping this summer is as fun as last year's!

No comments:

Post a Comment