Sunday, July 27, 2014

made with love (and paper) project #31

hello there crafty friends and followers. I have once again made it upstairs from my studio to post some of the things I have been making. this project was created for my design team *made with love (and paper)*
project #31
when: july, 2014
theme: fun folds
requirements: create any kind of project and incorporate some fun/different folding techniques.

not long ago I was taking some personal time to waste on pinterest and I came across an adorable gift box. unlike many projects I pin or mark in magazines I did not immediately forget about this one so the next day I got to work on creating.
this was a trial run so I did not use any pretty papers, which I plan on doing next time around. the best part of  this oven, to me and my fiancĂ©, is the burners. it was pretty hilarious that I have had these swirl brads for years and every time I want to add them to a card or scrapbook page I comment on how they look too much like stovetop burners. HA!
so this was my 30th birthday gift to me - spending time making something pretty and keeping it just for myself.
 
click here for the tutorial and to give the creator of this gift box a huge compliment - amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment