Friday, October 25, 2013

12 tags of 2013 ~ October

oh it feels good to craft again! it feels good to have the time to craft and to use my creativity!!! I have missed the last couple of months of 12 tags and I really wanted to create this Halloween project. tim offered some great inspiration this month. check out his tag here.

this was the first time I got to use distress paints! I used them along with distress stains that way I could use more colors (I don't have very many of either product). I liked the way the background came out. I used the cindy loo cricut cartridge for the frame and some chunky purple glitter. the moon, bat, and cat are cut from the paper doll dress up cricut cartridge. I used a silver pen and sharpie to highlight some areas on the cuts and then also some stickles for the kitty eyes and other little accents here and there. thanks for looking -- hope you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment