Sunday, November 2, 2014

happy halloween, husband!

this is my first Halloween with a husband! we both like the walking dead and have a few zombie jokes so I really wanted to make him a zombie card this year. I couldn't decide if I wanted to draw one or print one or what -- then I decided to try to make one with my paper doll cricut cart. here is what I came up with...
I made the eyes and mouth myself as there weren't a lot of creepy zombie options in the cartridge. then I used red stickles for the blood. the front says "bwaaaains" and the inside says "is zombie for 'I love you".
 I also made him a treat bag like I did for many of our family members. of course his was the biggest!
I covered it with glow in the dark spider web. I cut the rings off the bat rings and glued them to the front of the bag. he loved his card and treat bag!
hope you all had a safe and happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment